Sign in to follow this  
Mademoiselle

Progressive Empowerment Party

I recently saw some YouTube videos with Phillip Edward Alexander. I like what this guy has to say and I admire the way he speaks out against the corrupt politicians in our country regardless of which ever party they are affiliated with. I will post some YouTube videos when i get the chance. 

I have been following Phillip Alexander and the PEP for a while now. He live streams at about 8:00 almost every weeknight on Facebook and really gives a reality check about what is going on and has been picking up quite a following, as has the party itself.

It's going to be a major uphill battle for the PEP, but there is definitely potential for them to upend the political landscape. Let's not forget that COP was able to steal almost a third of the vote in 2007 and almost took a few seats - and they appeared relatively at the last minute. On the other hand, the PEP has a few years to work with: If they can pick up just a little more steam than the COP did in 2007, we could very well see the PNM/UNC cycle finally broken.

In any case, they have my support.

Best add these links in...two Facebook pages...

Phillip Edward Alexander: https://www.facebook.com/phillipedward.alexander

Progressive Empowerment Party: https://www.facebook.com/peptrinbago/

Alexander and the PEP are seemingly being ignored by the mainstream media but the following is growing. The YouTube videos only have a small number of views, but on Facebook it's another matter entirely. Each nightly video gets 300-600 live viewers and by the next day the view count grows to a few thousand. They had a decent sized demonstration against the Cybercrime Bill recently, enough to stop the bill's debate in its tracks...there was barely a word about it on the news, but the pics on the right of the below show what was happening. Pretty decent for a quickly organized gathering relying on word of mouth and a relatively new Facebook movement.

19143372_447460648963015_718281414050958

With PM Rowley making blunder after blunder its time to call elections as this current Government is by far the worst since we became independent. With the UNC also seeming to have internal problems its time for a new party to take the mantle and run and this new party has my fullest support.

the more I listen to him , the more I realise that madness is really taking place in our country.

And you know what's interesting.

we keep fighting the wrong enemy

and we keep accepting ruubbish from these so called politicians

God help us all

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this